Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy's Rant: Pudge And Ronny, Chapter 33

 This is my Accelerated Christian Education fan fiction, the first ACE fan fiction ever, that I know of. ACE is a very conservative Christian curriculum/cartoon, and here I've gone and made the unbeliever and one of the believers a gay couple. Oops, clumsy me! 
To see more chapters, see the "Gay Christian Fanfiction" page at the top of this blog, or my Deviant Art page here.


After dinner, Pudge still could not stop thinking about what had happened earlier with Ronny. His mother was very loving and supportive, but she wasn't exactly in his situation. He had no one to talk to.
Then he remembered that he DID! He rushed to his room to text Happy.
 "Happy, I went to see Ronny tonight, to tell him about the things you said, and he kissed me," Pudge wrote.
Happy replied right away. "Really? That's awesome! =D"
"No, it's not! My mom's invited him over for Sunday dinner, and I don't know what to do."
"Are you going to kiss him again?"
"No! I don't know. He's not even a believer."
"We'll fix that."
"I don't think that's a good idea, Happy. He's very skittish."
"Why did your mom invite him?" Happy asked.
"I don't know. She said he was her future son-in-law."
"You're lucky. My parents are not as affirming. It's difficult for them, and they think it's a choice. I've got my uncle Donny, though. I think he's affirming."
"Well, I don't know if she's doing the right thing. What if we're wrong, about all of this?"
"Pray for guidance. That's what I do."
"That's what I've been doing, all my life. How do I know, though?"
"I'm not sure. I guess it's easy for me, since I'm single."
"Well, I guess I'm going to remain single, for now, especially regarding someone like Ronny. I'm not getting married until I know for sure that God's okay with it," Pudge texted back, steeling his resolve.
"Must be nice to have the choice," Happy wrote back, which struck Pudge as a bit sarcastic.
"Happy...I'm sure you could find someone, if you wanted to," Pudge wrote, unsure of what else to say.
"As if my parents would let me. Even if I was straight, they might not let me. You have no idea what it's like living in this house, with parents who think you're sinning just by calling yourself gay. Well, what do you call someone who doesn't like girls, when talking about the fact that you don't like girls? Do you how hard it was to come out to them? And then"
The text stopped abruptly. "I have to go. My mom's calling me to dinner," Happy typed back shortly.
"Goodbye, Happy. Thank you for all of your support," Pudge replied, but got no answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment