Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My Buzz And Woody Story

I've decided to start publishing the first chapters from the fanfiction story that I'm working on, "Buzz Vs. Woody," now, since I am almost finished writing it anyway. You can see my last post, also, if you want to see pictorial reenactments of what is ahead. I made them with my very own childhood toys! 
I am publishing the individual chapters of the story on my Deviant Art page here, and I may publish them on my blog if people request that, though the story is rather long. I wanted to get a head start on publishing it, since my last story, about a transgender Mary Marvel, was very overwhelming to publish all at once.
This story takes place in the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command cartoon universe, though I include as many characters from the Toy Story movies as possible. With a sci-fi setting, they are easy to include. However, there was no older female humanoid character, that I could find, within either the cartoon or movie universes, so I borrowed one from another cartoon space universe. If anyone can tell me who President Winema Wazzo is, without looking it up, I will give them a virtual "Baldy" award--and there's your clue, comic book fans!
So Buzz Lightyear, in this story, is in the same universe as another very famous cartoon character, who also is in the comic books, just like Buzz is in the Toy Story comics. If you really must know whom, look up the name "Winema Wazzo," and then you will find out. :)
As soon as I finish this story, then I will resume my Accelerated Christian Education fan fiction, Pudge And Ronny, which ships two male characters from a conservative Christian comic strip. You can see it on the "Gay Christian Fanfiction" page at the top of this blog, or on my Deviant Art page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment